Real Estate Law Attorneys For Property Transactions, Property Rights And Property Disputes
Buying or selling property is fraught with potential legal issues. At Schwulst & Roseberry, P.C., we realize that you have a personal and financial investment in a smooth and efficient transaction. Our attorneys have the experience to protect your interests and address any problem or dispute.
Our Bloomington law firm counsels property owners, buyers and developers in McLean County and surrounding counties of central Illinois. Contact us today to arrange a free half-hour initial consultation about a real estate matter.
Look To Our Experience For Assistance With Real Estate Purchases And Sales
We represent buyers or sellers in all facets of real estate transactions involving residential, commercial and industrial properties:
• Negotiation, drafting or review of purchase agreements and contracts
• For sale by owner (FSBO) transactions
• Short sales
• Defects and disclosures
• Title search and due diligence
• Commercial lease agreements
• Site development and construction contracts
Attorney John Schwulst also has broad experience with the sale and development of commercial property and underground storage tanks (UST). He can advise sellers and purchasers regarding environmental compliance and liability for contamination of water tables and damage to adjacent properties.
Land Use And Real Estate Disputes
If you are having a conflict with a neighbor, the government or a buyer or seller, Schwulst & Roseberry, P.C., will protect your interests. We provide plaintiff and defense representation in negotiations, court actions or before local boards regarding:
• Property disputes (boundary line disputes, easements, quiet title action)
• Water disputes (waterway diversion, upstream flooding)
• Eminent domain (condemnation, fair market value)
• Land use (permitting, variances, rezoning)
• Breach of contract (fraud, nondisclosure, nonperformance, nonpayment)
• Commercial lease disputes
Contact Our Knowledgeable Real Estate Law Attorneys
We provide the knowledge and diligence to anticipate legal problems and the litigation experience to resolve them as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. Our lawyers offer the first half-hour initial consultation free of charge to determine if we can address your situation.