Learn More About Our Other Legal Services
Schwulst & Roseberry, P.C., offers counsel and representation to individuals and businesses in McLean County and central Illinois. In addition to our core practice in criminal law, family law and estates, our attorneys can also protect your interests in the following areas:
• Real estate law — Property transactions, boundary disputes, water disputes, environmental compliance and eminent domain proceedings
• Personal injury — Motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-falls, dog bites, assault and battery, wrongful death and insurance litigation
• Construction law — Building disputes, construction defects, mechanic’s liens, nonperformance or breach of contract
• Business formations — Corporation, limited liability company (LLC), partnership and sole proprietorship entities, and shareholder, operating or partnership agreements
• Business and civil litigation — Breach of contract, partner/shareholder disputes, real estate transactions, fraud or unfair business practices, will contests, insurance bad faith
Find Out If We Can Help You
No case is too complex or too small. We take the time to understand not only the legalities but how your legal problem affects your life and your finances. We address your immediate concerns while considering the long-term ramifications. When appropriate, we engage investigators, medical specialists, financial advisers, valuation experts and other professionals to protect your interests and achieve the most favorable outcome.
Our lawyers offer the first half-hour of consultation free of charge to determine if we can address your legal problem. Call our law office at 309-751-4101 to set up an appointment, or send us an email, and we will respond promptly.