We Are Trial Lawyers With Extensive Felony Defense Experience
At the law office of Schwulst & Roseberry, P.C., we provide straightforward and honest counsel to individuals throughout the Bloomington-Normal area who face felony charges. We understand that every criminal case is unique and take the time to listen carefully to your concerns so that we can identify and implement solutions that meet your individualized needs. Attorney Schwulst has handled over 6000 criminal cases, including the defense of more than 3000 felony charges. For a free first half-hour of initial consultation, contact our office via email or call us at 309-751-4101.
Our Felony Defense Practice
We aggressively handle the defense of a broad range of felony charges, including:
• Murder or homicide: We defend individuals who have been charged with murder, manslaughter or felony murder. Attorney Schwulst is death penalty defense eligible and can handle capital murder prosecutions.
• Violent crimes: We handle cases involving allegations of violence, including armed robbery and aggravated battery.
• Drug offenses: We represent defendants in drug prosecutions, from possession to sale or trafficking to manufacturing or cultivation. We also handle drug conspiracy charges.
• Home invasion: We handle the defense of felony charges such as breaking and entering or burglary.
• Weapons charges: We defend individuals charged with violating gun laws, including passengers in vehicles in which the driver is in possession of or makes illegal use of a firearm.
• Gang crimes: We defend men and women charged with gang-related crimes, such as graffiti, extortion, drug sales, burglary, home invasion, physical assault, sexual assault or murder.
• Hate crimes: We defend people charged with crimes against people belonging to certain social groups, including minorities, women, disabled persons and gay individuals.
We have a comprehensive understanding of the Illinois laws governing habitual offenders and have handled many cases involving “strikes offenses.”
Speak With Our Attorneys As Soon As Possible
For honest and straightforward advice from an experienced lawyer, contact us via email or call us at 309-751-4101 to set up an appointment. The first half-hour consultation is free of charge.